Monday 1 October 2012

Concours D'elegance


I attended the annual Concours D’elegance yesterday. It is French for Classic Car Show. The ladies always come dressed up in classy outfits for this event. I went for a vintage African woman look with a twist. I wore a denim shirt, yellow pleated skirt, a turban and wedges. The wedges were great for the grass and walking around, they are super comfy.


I accessorized with a colorful turban, sunglasses and my cream structured bag...


the structured bag...
 
I saw this car a 1974 Alpha Romeo and I saw myself in it, with this outfit the car roof pulled down, cruising down the road!!
 This cute Waltburg equally matched my outfit(hehe)

I am a natural born driver, I was meant for these wheels…


 

As always my people came looking amazing! Julie in a ruffled layered lace top and green pencil skirt and black oxfords…

A closer look at the ruffled layered top…
 

the black oxfords...

My namesake looking lovely in white… you can never go wrong with a Little White Dress (L.W.D)


Check out Sharon's skirt, the belt, the accessories…

 

My friend Jesse looking great in a white tee, fitting red pants and military-style boots…

A closer look at the boots…
 

I got this lovely picture of the moon that night,amazing right?

It was a great day filled with laughter!

Have a great week!

Miss Vavavum

Xx

 

No comments: