Sunday 28 October 2012

A hint of Zebra...


Animal prints have been trending for some time now. Cheetah and zebra prints are my favorite. I wore this vintage zebra print coat to add some 'oomf' to an otherwise ordinary outfit, then blue cropped jeans and brown wedges from forever 21

 
Given the chilly weather today, this coat was perfect. It’s heavily suited for the cold. Here is closer look at the coat


The 'vavavum' purse, this just does it for any outfit, the color, the make…

My rings, aren’t the kissing birds just so cute?! I’m currently obsessed with double rings(joint rings worn on two fingers like this one on the left) I love beaded african jewelry hence the little beaded ring which i got 7 years ago.

The charm bracelet, I love all the little pearls and thingies on it... 

And finally the brown wedges and the cropped jeans..

Have a great week

Miss Vavavum

Xx

No comments: