Thursday 11 October 2012

All in one week!


I have had a rather eventful past week, attending events, balancing work and school, it has been quite something! There are also a couple of things am working on stay tuned for more details.

Here is a glimpse of what my week has been like….

Being a  sucker for fashion shows, I attended the launch of Afrostreet collections sometime last week.Here are some of my favourite pieces…







Yours truly outfit, I loved the embellishments on this top...

It also happened to be Jack Daniels birthday…

This past weekend, on Sunday, we attended the annual Blankets and wine ...being a chilled out event, i went for denim shorts, sheer cream blouse, a turban and statement necklace to add that vavavum to my look...

miss Cate looking lovely in a peplum skirt by ANKARA VINTAGE
have an amazing week!
 Miss Vavavum 
Xx

No comments: