Tuesday 30 October 2012

LOST IN THE 90s


I have been watching a lot of Boys II Men and Kc&Jojo songs lately, reminiscing my childhood, I grew up listening to these songs and to date I know each song word for word!I stumbled upon some retro sunglasses yesterday, they reminded me so much of these bands.

 
Full outfit…

The high waist mom jeans have been trending for some time now,this is the closest to them I have…
 

 they were also very common in the 90s especially the stone wash jeans like the one below...
 
Every time I see these, I think of pot, I guess it is the association it has had with hippies.The sunglasses... the head scarf was to add an old school feel to the look...


And to glam it up, I wore cheetah print two tone flats...

Blessed week!

Miss Vavavum

 Xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is one good artical of the90's love gal good work..

Miss Vavavum said...

thanks sweety!