First there is the ordinary up-do, all you need is a scrunchy, big enough to hold all your braids.
- Hold all your hair where you wish to have the bun
- Ensure that all the braids are intact and properly arranged
- Form a ponytail then twist the hair firmly around the scrunchy and this will be the end result...
this hairdo is perfect for vintage style outfits, the front and side view...
- Part front hair to the side.
- Then twist it anticlockwise(or clockwise)
- Hold it the twisted braids firmly with your hand.
- Part some hair from the other side(the free side) fasten them together with the band.
- If it is not too painful,braid them together and form a little bun as shown.
- First part hair at the middle,
- Twist it to the respective sides and fasten it together into a tiny bun at the back as above.This looks great on people with round faces.
- First bend so that all your hair falls
- Select some hair from both sides of your head
- Criss-cross them at the centre
- Do the same with the next batch of hair on the sides of your head. However ensure to firmly hold the criss-crossed hair together, to avoid it being loose.
- Continue criss-crossing until the tip of the head. At this point you can braid it all together into one.