Sunday 4 May 2014

You Can, I Can, WE CAN!

You have the patience, the strength and the passion to achieve all your ambitions, your goals and your dreams, all you need to do now is try.
Whatever It is that you wish to be, start working towards it now!
With patience, resilience and the strongest faith possible,
Eventually you will make it!

Reach out for that dream and be the best you can be!
Have a mega inspired week!

Creative Director:EK Style
Disclaimer: For those who have been following my blog, you all understand my love for art and creative directing. This is one of my first projects, with the creative director of EK Style. I am very passionate about art directing in fashion. Do let me know what you think!
Miss Vavavum
Xx

10 comments:

beyondBECKY said...

oh woooooooooooow!!!
I totally love this post and everything about it:
The photo quality,
the creativity
the props
The books!!!
Gal you nailed it on this one!!!!
Art directing is seeming to be your Forte... Can't wait to see more :)

Vonette Von said...

Really nice concept!I love the first pic where the shoe is way up the books!real talent right there!

www.thevonetteway.com

Unknown said...

Really good

Shiku said...

Nice!

Glamour ZONE said...

Totally love it, creative and you look great. Kisses

Unknown said...

Nice post babes!! tooo cool :)

Miss Vavavum said...

Thank you guys!! :)

Unknown said...

The concept, the message and the styling g well together for the right story. i enjyed reading and looking at each detail. keep it up

Njoki said...

i like your style very creative.

tess said...

LOVE!