Saturday 29 September 2012

The GoDown Gig


Another of my favorite bands was performing earlier on today at the GoDown Arts centre. I love live band performances! In most cases I prefer live performance as compared to pre-recorded audios. I get to see and hear the real quality of the musician in a live performance than listening to a recorded one.
For the event,I wore light blue jeans, a floral blouse and Aldo oxfords. I consider it a safe look. It’s not too much for almost any occasion. I wore the Aldo oxfords to diva-rise (due to lack of a better word hehe) the look some more.




I accessorized with my statement neck piece (it never fails me) and vintage sunglasses I got a while back and the white structured bag...
 

I love the print on the blouse, the sheer in it; it was perfect for the heat…

I love the fit and color of the pants. It’s ripped a bit at the knee.
 
A closer look at the pants…

We found this drum lying around and decided to have it for the photo, cool right? Like a pretty-girl drummer thing going on hehe
 

I loved the details on the pants,the color and the shoes...

The event was actually in an auditorium, I was glad we didn’t have to stand,I was feeling rather drained from the excessive sunlight(don’t get me wrong, I LOVE hot weather)

The Villagers Band performing , I like how they coordinate their looks on stage…
 

Towards the end, they called out to people to dance and Cate being as fun-loving as she is, led the people in dancing…


The other band performed Luo music and funny enough I really enjoyed it, they had everyone on their feet…

I barely understood any bit but they were entertaining!
stay fabulous!

Miss Vavavum

Xx

No comments: