Sunday 16 September 2012

The Mingle


I attended the Mingle yesterday, it’s an event for networking and also it's the adults chance to relive their young days(I came a bit late though)
I’ve worn this skirt before, too much love I tell you!i love comfortable free fitting clothes.I picked this outfit,I knew I’d be up and about playing and the sun was out. The culotte's light material and color was just what i wanted.
Diva moments…
 
I like the unique African print. I was going for a print on print look, the striped top and African print culotte. The denim coat was just to give the outfit  a relaxed feel. The weather was too good to stay at home!(this photo was taken later on in the night, i spent a better part of the day playing)

 I added this beaded headband, I’ve let my hair-cut grow out a little bit, I want to rock headbands before I go back to the barber.
 

 
Ever since my boda boda ride, I’ve acquired this new obsession for motor bikes. This was the shortest line and I definitely had to go on this one!I  was feeling so cool!ride or die chic(that was playing in my mind the whole time)


My friend Cate rocking it on the wheels...
 
everyone came looking fabulous and comfortable! i took a few  photos of my friends.

I loved Fiona's  coat, the cheetah prints detail on the elbow...
 

her purse with some snake-skin detail, her nails looked pretty too...
 
the sunglasses+ the coat + the lace top+ belt+the purse,
 
 
My other friend Alvin, I first loved the colored pants, the Ray Ban aviators,the denim shirt, the sweater
 

A closer look at the sweater details, layered on top of the denim shirt...
 

I am a big kwaito music fan!! The DJ started playing and we were on the dance area!
 

the alcohol started to check in at this point, we'd been drinking since we got to the event hehe
 

One of my favorite DJs on the wheels of steel...
 

 

I must say after here the booze was a bit too much, we ended up going to another club had drinks , and that was pretty much what my camera last saw!the bar counter...

 

It was a good night though!

great week ahead!

Miss Vavavum
Xx

 

No comments: