Tuesday 7 August 2012

SIMPLE DAYS...


 I started my exams yesterday, I’ve been hella busy with books(ok am lying,I’ve just had one exam and it feels like I did 50 of them!) and running errands here and there, a girl gotta make money!! hehe

Today was one of those days, not too exciting, I would have very much rather stayed in bed, I‘m still feeling drained from yesterday’s exam.
I was feeling denim today, and with the denim on denim still trending, I decided to match the two and voila!


I tend to pair this denim shirt with darker denims, this was a first. I added the chain to add an oomf to the outfit... 
 Wore the pink to brighten the outfit a bit, to break the uniform feel of the outfit…didn’t want to look like a farmer (you get my drift)



These pants are actually my chill-in-the-house-pants, I rarely wear them out, I feel that they are those pants that need a certain top or a certain neck piece, I never quite feel it…(don’t  get me wrong, I  still LOVE them!)


and this is just one of my simple looks.
 great week ahead!
Miss Vavavum
Xx

No comments: