Saturday 4 August 2012

DINNER PARTY!!

SO yesternight, a very close friend and bosom buddy was having a belated dinner party. We normally have this thing, my friends and I where we have a birthday dinner just us girls then party later on with more people. These friends of mine, each one with their own unique style, came out looking vavavum fabulous! Here are the pics… enjoy..




the beautiful Julie,I love her whole look, extremely cute!

Check out the coat and the lovely neck piece, the belt...lady got style!!

The shoes...

The lovely Sharon…everything was just perfect,elegance at it's best!

I loved her peplum dress,
Especially the lace detail on the back, together with the pearl necklace

miss model,Sheila,I love the lime green dress, paired with the brown belt, and beige trench..simply fabulous!

a closer look at the trench details...

I covet her shoes!!

and finally,THE birthday girl miss Barbara,looking exquisite!…
the coat, the dress, her make up,her neckpiece,her shoes!she had it going fabulously!



Yours  truly, being a dinner event I wanted to keep it classy yet sexy…
me and Malcolm x(lol)



THE legendary Bob Marley (am still a fan)

It was a fabulous night, good food, party and music.
Have a fabulous weekend
Miss Vavavum
xx

No comments: