Wednesday 21 January 2015

Life's a party enjoy it!

They say life is what you make of it, what do you choose? I for one know that I choose to have mine as exciting as can be!!The year is off to a great start, I am loving every minute of it! The sun, the excitement of knowing what is to come, life is such a joy ain't it!?
It's summer time in Nairobi, the suns out with a plan! We all need to have every skirt style in our closets! Everyday in this heat deserves a flirty dress/skirt. Flapper skirts(pictured) are very in the moment currently. I got this cute striped one at Mr.Price Nairobi. It's fun and flirty and very fun to dress up/down. This time I opted to layer the vest over as opposed to tucking it in- a girl needs some fun in her outfit!
A close-up of my 'do, I wanted something fierce yet manageable with my own hair 
As always, the preferred accessories had to be with some Maasai culture love and another hot  number for the rest  of this season- cat-eyed sunnies. Finished the look with a pair of my trusted chunky-heeled strappy sandals.

Have yourselves a power week!
Miss Vavavum
Xx

No comments: