Friday 7 October 2016

South Africa Fashion Week Day 3

I actually had nothing to wear on this particular day. Thankfully I got this pieces from STITCH&STEEL in Maboneng.
Given It's unique cut and print- all of my colorful jewelry would be swallowed up- I opted to princess It out in a shingled head piece. Brushed my hair into a bun and this was the final result. My perfect way of African Unity- South African made dress x Kenyan jewelry ;) so very #OwnYourCulture

To give me an illusion of height and long legs(best suited for such a dress, to avoid looking frumpy) I wore black lace-up high heels.











Like previous days, the collections were chic, trendy and glamorous. First off was Keys Fashion whose collection embodies feminine elegance and gracefulness while offering trendy, statement pieces.




Another collection that stood out was Erre, these pieces were magnificently structured, from flowy dresses, flattering cuts to leather ruffled crop tops.



To see the rest of the shows check out my Instagram feed @missvavavum
Miss Vavavum
Xx

No comments: