Wednesday 28 August 2013

Miss Vavavum & Friends at Nairobi Fashion Week Day 2

As you may or may not have seen in previous posts, I hang out with the most stylish lot of friends on this side of the world :D Outfit posts about or on them need space of their own!
My friends were able to make It for the 2nd day of Nairobi Fashion Week, Check out each of their individual styles...
Sheila in a lace peplum ensemble,


































































I love the stud detail on her red t-strap heels, clearly you can never go wrong with black!


































Nyachomba kicking it in grunge...



































































Designers Claire and Sam

































The diva herself...

































Loved the arm details and the bow...


































And finally myself, Initially I had absolutely no idea what i'd wear (as always) I had been frantically brainstorming with my designer friend how and what to wear/ make (fashionista problems) anyway I figured, I ought to work with what I have, had this dress for a while now, I was actually saving It or an all white event. A combination of a solid colored dress and bright colored shoes is always a safe one!
    

































































Miss Vavavum
Xx

4 comments:

maureen bandari said...

i can attest to that..i remember bumping into you and your stylish friends at kitenge fest for the first time and i didn't even know you by then.always stylish.did they all decide on black or it was a coincidence? fab all the same.love your dress.i want sheila's hair!

www.thefunshionmistress.blogspot.com

Miss Vavavum said...

We all want Sheila's hair!! and I was wondering the same too! but it was just a coincidence :D and thanks :)

Unknown said...

Very stylish friends indeed/ I love tyhe second dress and the frills of it. Like the fact you wore white and they all wore black.

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/

Miss Vavavum said...

Thank you Ivy!