Saturday 5 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


  This may be albeit late but these are some of the highlights of my 2012. I had a great year really, achieved most of what I had set out to do.  My greatest moment however is April 14th 2012, this was when I co-ordinated a fashion show for an organization I am part of. I got to work with several big names in the fashion industry and it was truly amazing. Here are some pictures of the fashion show…



My very good friend Imelda and I


My outfit: (tulip skirt-Ankara Vintage, white vest- Mr.price, wedges- forever 21,)

 Another  highlight of 2012 is the birth of this blog and every other moment spent with loved ones.Also getting featured in East Africa’s True Love Magazine, in the street-style section, it was small but I still am glad to have been featured. This was at Kitenge Festival, see here http://missvavavum.blogspot.com/2012/10/kitenge-fest.html
 
For  the last moments of 2012 that is on NYE,i spent in the city, which was rather cold,i went for black  leather tights and a floral peplum with nude pumps(forgive the photos the photographer  had one too many cocktails)

Looking forward to much greater things this year!
Happy new year
Miss Vavavum
Xx


2 comments:

Unknown said...

aaaaww... 14th April was amazing!!! lots of luv!!

Miss Vavavum said...

yes it was! :)