Wednesday 25 September 2013

Pamoja Wakenya

In light of the past 4 days events, I would like to take this time, to say a prayer to all those innocent souls that lost their lives during the Westgate Siege, may their souls Rest In Eternal Peace. To the families of the bereaved, you are forever in my prayers, that God may see you through this trying time. To the brave soldiers that lost their lives to protect the country, I celebrate you and you all shall live in memory as great heroes that saw Kenyans resume peace. To the police that saw that each hostage was safely released and that the rest of Kenya was safe, I am eternally grateful to you. To the medics and volunteers that worked hard to save lives of the injured, I salute you for your bravery and selflessness, all to ensure that the injured live to see yet another day. And to my fellow Kenyans that came out in hundreds from all parts of the country, despite race or tribe to help your fellow citizens through donations, I thank you. I am entirely encouraged by our togetherness that we have seen in the past few days.


 Pamoja Wakenya 
After reading this kindly take a moment to say a prayer for the bereaved families.
Miss Vavavum

1 comment:

Brandon Wu said...

Thanks for wriiting