Wednesday 24 July 2013

HANGOUT TUESDAYS!

It is that time of the week again! you can never go wrong with a color-block, neutral colored pumps and the elusive red lip ;)
Well I am taking things up a notch, I will be turning this blog into a video-blog(vlog) slowly though. I have started posting my work videos( the hangouts and soon the complete Blankets&Wine series)
As I have mentioned before I am a producer by profession, creating and making videos is my forte. Boss lady you may say...


































Watch the hangout here, with Andrew Wambua the next one being on Thursday!  


Check out more of my work here Miss Vavavum Series thoughts and comments shall be much appreciated! And follow Blankets&Wine on Google+ to catch the live hangouts every Tuesday and Thursday at 1pm
Miss Vavavum
Xx

No comments: