Friday 15 February 2013

Valentine's Day

Being a woman,  a romance die-hard and a fashion-lover at that, Valentine's day is one of the biggest days of the year! I see it as an excuse to glam up to the max (i do it all the time though).I wanted to do something different this year, a break from the dress/ skirt and also spend time with the less fortunate. I had a lunch date then I  spent part of my afternoon at the Children's home and later with the girlfriends. I had to have a glamorous but comfortable outfit.With light make-up(eye-liner+ red lipstick) i was good to go! I was not able to take photos but this is something quite similar.





Valentines Day


Rebecca Taylor peplum tank
rebeccataylor.com



Christian Louboutin high heels
christianlouboutin.com


Leather bag
modaoperandi.com


Black and white jewelry
$16 - target.com.au


Bardot chain necklace
$31 - bardot.com.au


Norma kamali
shoplesnouvelles.com

No comments: