Monday 16 May 2016

#OwnYourCulture: Congolese Edition with Rshan Phonsi

With the #OwnYourCulture movement It's my hope and dream to travel across Africa learning about the diverse cultures. I have been having a superb time learning from around East Africa, the beauty of it all is completely breathtaking. I can only imagine how much more fabulous lays beyond here. I was super excited to work with Rshan a Congolese style blogger. It was exciting to learn about her home and culture.  Being passionate about her country and youth empowerment, two ideals I hold dear, It was amazing to get together to create and learn. See more of our cool style visuals on www.ownyourcultureafrica.com

Styling cultural pieces with print tees vs plain tees
Our Malkia choker looks good on about anything don't you agree?!





Jewelry available on www.ownyourcultureafrica.com
Photo& Direction: Perpetua Adoyo
Join the movement #OwnYourCulture

No comments: