Wednesday 15 May 2013

COLOR CRAZE!

Color blocking has little or no limitations. The key is in finding colors that blend and look well with each other. I did a mix of bright orange, mint green and a neon pink belt for work today. I turned my lemon-printed orange vest into a peplum by simply adding a belt :) To neutralize the whole look, i went for nude-colored pumps, and minimalist jewelry.


The vest turned into a peplum...
I added a tweed coat to guard against the cold, choose neutral colored outerwear to create a balance to the look...
As for make-up, I used a black eyeliner on the upper eyelids, nude colored lipstick for a subtle look, and still very much in love with my unruly hair :)

Boss lady things...

Miss Vavavum
Xx

4 comments:

faith raudo said...

looking lovely as always;-)

Cheptoo Cece said...

I love your hair for starters...
the top is super adorable. you got some style.

http://bcece-evenangle.blogspot.com
xx

Unknown said...

hello, i love, love the colour of your skirt. its amazing
http://kdelatena.blogspot.com

Miss Vavavum said...

thank you all for passing by :)