Sunday 29 July 2012

OF COLD SUNDAY MORNINGS…


Hey there!

Sorry for the long hiatus, I have been having a mega busy week running up and down, running errands, trying to finish school projects and assignments, it ain’t no mean fete I tell you!.
Anyway, the weather today was cooooollllldddddd!! Am so used to waking up to sunshine on Sundays(cool rhymes right?... I kid hehe)
I hate dressing for cold weather find it a bit limiting and also that most warm clothes tend to be dark in color, and I love color!! They have this happy feel about them…
 Most Sundays I like to keep it girly or vintage ,given that I attend church  and I also like to rock heels because on most Sundays, the family likes  to go out for lunch so I must always stay fabulous! (depending on the place though)
I chose to wear these jeans, the button up blouse and  the tweed jacket, one of my warmest coats, the oxfords, I didn’t feel like rocking boots, I felt that many people would be in them and I hate, uniformity, I always like to stand out from the crowd…

The red  earrings, the button up blouse, THE neck piece, a statement in itself…


Check out the shoulder detail on my tweed jacket…


The purse….this baby spices up just about any outfit…the color, the material…


The shoes, from Aldo, my favorites! I spend most of my days running up and down and comfort is one of my key concerns, and with these shoes, the heel is decent and they are so comfy and stylish


and the final looks,

Have an amazing week!

Miss Vavavum

xx


No comments: